Round viking brooch with magnificent ornamentation in borre style. The Borre style is named after a grave find from 1853 at Borre, Norway.
- The Viking jewelry has a diameter of 4 cm.
- On the back of the Viking jewelry there is a needle.
- Used mainly to close the notch in the neck opening
- Many people use 2 pcs. of these instead of turtle brooches. Fits perfectly with all dresses.
- Frida is handmade in bronze.
Special attention is paid to the four animal heads at the end of the cross, which dominate the center of the brooch. Together with the serpent-like braided bands, these animal heads clarify the fusion of pagan and Christian elements in Viking art and illuminate the great social upheavals of that time.