Inspired by the Køstrup Viking Age dress that was found in Denmark. The Køstrup dress had originally pleated details at the front - our dress has some modern adjustments for a perfect fit for all bodies. The apron dress is made of diamond twill 80% wool fabric. A type of woven textile widely used during Viking Age, and also found in the Oseberg grave, among other places.
- This is a dress for you who need a great costume inspired by the Viking Age, made with love, in long lasting quality. The dress can be worn for both parties and events themed "Viking Age" and of course for other occasions as well.
- The Draum apron dress is easy to put on and take off, with sewn-in elastics at the back and front so the dress is formed nicely over your bust. Fasten the straps at the front with a pair of turtle brooches of your choice. Decorate with historical glass beads and jewelry.
- You can wear the dress with or without a belt. Historically, no belts were worn with an apron dress, but you can choose to accentuate your waist with a thin leather belt or tablet vowen belt, or rock a more comfortable loose-fitting style.
- This dress is also perfect to wear if you are pregnant
- Fabric: Diamond twill, 80% wool, 20% nylon. Color: Red